In response to:
Do you mean to say that President Obama preaches one thing and does the exact opposite. STOP THE PRESSES. THIS IS NEWS.
"You don't have to be a deficit hawk to be disturbed by the growing gap between revenues and expenses," said Sen. Barack Obama during a Nov. 3, 2005, debate on the Senate floor. At the time, Obama had been a senator for less than a year and the federal budget deficit was in fact shrinking, from $248 billion in fiscal 2006 to $160 billion in fiscal 2007. Still, Obama seemed deeply concerned about the deficit, and he appeared to believe it when he said the only way to close the shortfalls was to force Congress to pay for what it...
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 16 hours ago