In response to:
Do you mean to say that President Obama preaches one thing and does the exact opposite. STOP THE PRESSES. THIS IS NEWS.
"You don't have to be a deficit hawk to be disturbed by the growing gap between revenues and expenses," said Sen. Barack Obama during a Nov. 3, 2005, debate on the Senate floor. At the time, Obama had been a senator for less than a year and the federal budget deficit was in fact shrinking, from $248 billion in fiscal 2006 to $160 billion in fiscal 2007. Still, Obama seemed deeply concerned about the deficit, and he appeared to believe it when he said the only way to close the shortfalls was to force Congress to pay for what it...
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 37 mins ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago