In response to:
Do you mean to say that President Obama preaches one thing and does the exact opposite. STOP THE PRESSES. THIS IS NEWS.
"You don't have to be a deficit hawk to be disturbed by the growing gap between revenues and expenses," said Sen. Barack Obama during a Nov. 3, 2005, debate on the Senate floor. At the time, Obama had been a senator for less than a year and the federal budget deficit was in fact shrinking, from $248 billion in fiscal 2006 to $160 billion in fiscal 2007. Still, Obama seemed deeply concerned about the deficit, and he appeared to believe it when he said the only way to close the shortfalls was to force Congress to pay for what it...
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 38 minutes ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Former Republican governor of California invites you to crush things in his tank Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Markey: Natural gas exports, grow the economy? Pish tosh! Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- CNN source: Yes, the Malaysian jet sent engine data hours after it disappeared; AP source: No, it didn’t Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Ron Paul defends Crimea’s referendum on annexation by Russia Allahpundit 3 hours ago