In response to:
Do you mean to say that President Obama preaches one thing and does the exact opposite. STOP THE PRESSES. THIS IS NEWS.
"You don't have to be a deficit hawk to be disturbed by the growing gap between revenues and expenses," said Sen. Barack Obama during a Nov. 3, 2005, debate on the Senate floor. At the time, Obama had been a senator for less than a year and the federal budget deficit was in fact shrinking, from $248 billion in fiscal 2006 to $160 billion in fiscal 2007. Still, Obama seemed deeply concerned about the deficit, and he appeared to believe it when he said the only way to close the shortfalls was to force Congress to pay for what it...
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 40 mins ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 2 hour ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago