A third party may make you feel better, but it would also assure that Democrats will take control of both House and Senate as well as the Oval Office fro now on.
For all the talk of saving the middle class, President Obama is using the same old script that dismisses the middle class. With the fiscal cliff looming, and gathering more attention from the public, we are about to get the same dog and pony show that kicked off the first term. "Leaders" from business, labor, and academia will be invited to the White House to chime in on solutions. This is a farce. I suspect it's an attempt to be seen working across the aisle, but the gathering is no different than the so-called Jobs Council that rarely met, and did...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 10 hours ago