But Ungar actually reveals the error in the underlying analysis, saying, "The first year of any incoming president term is saddled - for better of for worse - with the budget set by the president whom immediately precedes the new occupant in the White House. Indeed, not only was the 2009 budget the property of George W....
AH! SO WHAT RIGHT? JUST PRINT MORE AND SPEND MORE PRINT MORE AND SPEND MORE! God, I need some R&R from the POTUS, and yes, I voted against you before Mr. POTUS, I will again this time around as well. Then, my voice, will be heard. If you win, I'm illegally emigrating to Brazil. At least I can get a government job there too and laid every single night and not have to worry about the BS going on back here.
On May 24, 2012, Rick Ungar told the readers at Forbes.com that President Barack Obama "is the smallest government spender since Eisenhower." "[O]ur president has actually been tighter with a buck than any United States president since Dwight D. Eisenhower," Ungar insisted.
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Ron Fournier, Aaron Klein, Fr. Bill Miscamble Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Great news: On taxes, the US beats France, Portugal, and … that’s about it Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Boehner: Obama’s request for authorization to arm the Syrian “moderates” is a sound one Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Did Clinton trash Netanyahu … or Arafat and Abbas? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NBC News: We’re sure ISIS war will help Obama in the midterms, even if Obama isn’t Noah Rothman 3 hours ago