Hang One, To Encourage the Others

Jenny45 Wrote: Oct 24, 2013 11:41 AM
Off pouting helping the poor in Peru.

Student Indoctrination

Jenny45 Wrote: Sep 18, 2013 11:28 AM
I say let's call them "invaders," as they are helped by their gov'ts.

Random Thoughts

Jenny45 Wrote: Jun 25, 2013 3:11 PM
Because Carney chooses to do what he does, we don't need to feel sorry for him.
IGNORE THIS SAD MAN!!
Is this what happens when you pay single women to have babies, so those babies grow up without fathers?

It's Not Cool To Cherry Pick Scripture

Jenny45 Wrote: Mar 29, 2013 3:03 PM
All those wars were about power and I wouldn't say those leaders were Christian, but used the name of Christ for their own ends.

Libertarians' Awkward Bedfellows

Jenny45 Wrote: Feb 27, 2013 1:09 PM
Our founders told us that freedom requires a moral, religious people, and homosexuality and drug abuse are immoral. We see that as we have rejected God, we are losing our liberties. I think that's the difference between conservatism and libertarianism. Am I politically incorrect?
Those "hard-working immigrants" can work for such low wages because we support their families through welfare, even sending money to support their families at home. And, the Catholic church does not promote morality, as I saw when I lived in a South-American country, where you can assume that a woman (female over the age of 15) has had an abortion and most married Catholic men have other women, about whom they will tell you in front of their wives. And you would cry to hear how the men iniciate their 13-year-old boys into manhood. Most of my hispanic friends found out about their father's other family once they moved here.

Yes, Progressives, God Made Farmers

Jenny45 Wrote: Feb 05, 2013 10:51 PM
Who's dividing America? We see a marvelous ad about traditional American values, and who finds fault with that? "Progressives" can't stand America, our people, or anything virtuous.
All we need is a controlling legal authority- protect the border and no handouts to immigrants. They work for such low wages because we support their families, even their nieces and nephews in their home countries.