It's opening night at the Democratic National Convention, where liberals will try to convince Americans that President Obama deserves an eight-year presidency. It's a tough sell. Tonight's prime time proceedings will include such luminaries as Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, actor Kal Penn, and HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius. The 10-11pm ET hour features Maryland Gov. Martin "Better Off?" O'Malley, San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro (whose thin record takes a back seat to the media's glowing "Hispanic Obama" comparisons), and First Lady Michelle Obama. Our running Twitter coverage is below -- and as always, feel free to add...
I am a single biker woman, ride a Harley motorcycle and like feel the machine at my fingertips. Now I am seeking someone who can love me and share the passion for speed, so I joined___Seekingbikers.com____under the name of RidingFree. It is the largest place for motorcycle enthusiasts and the admirers to find friendship, fun, love and romance. Have a try and you'll find your biker soul mate to ride and travel together. :)
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago