It's opening night at the Democratic National Convention, where liberals will try to convince Americans that President Obama deserves an eight-year presidency. It's a tough sell. Tonight's prime time proceedings will include such luminaries as Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, actor Kal Penn, and HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius. The 10-11pm ET hour features Maryland Gov. Martin "Better Off?" O'Malley, San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro (whose thin record takes a back seat to the media's glowing "Hispanic Obama" comparisons), and First Lady Michelle Obama. Our running Twitter coverage is below -- and as always, feel free to add...
I am a single biker woman, ride a Harley motorcycle and like feel the machine at my fingertips. Now I am seeking someone who can love me and share the passion for speed, so I joined___Seekingbikers.com____under the name of RidingFree. It is the largest place for motorcycle enthusiasts and the admirers to find friendship, fun, love and romance. Have a try and you'll find your biker soul mate to ride and travel together. :)
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 9 hours ago