New Jersey Gov. Christopher Christie did an "excellent" or "good" job responding to Hurricane Sandy, 95 percent of Garden State voters say, as they give the governor a 72 - 21 percent approval rating, the highest score Quinnipiac University ever measured for a New Jersey governor, according to a poll released today.
Today's score tops Christie's previous high 59 - 36 percent job approval in an April 11 survey by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University.
Even Democrats approve...
In response to:
Charlie. you think Gregory`s rep0rt is neat, on tuesday I got a brand new Chevrolet from bringing in $5992 this-past/month and even more than ten k last munth. no-doubt about it, this really is the nicest job Ive had. I actually started eight months/ago and almost immediately started to bring in more than $84, per-hour. I follow the details here..http://thnlnk.com/Mel7/easymakes/321
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 20 minutes ago
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago