New Jersey Gov. Christopher Christie did an "excellent" or "good" job responding to Hurricane Sandy, 95 percent of Garden State voters say, as they give the governor a 72 - 21 percent approval rating, the highest score Quinnipiac University ever measured for a New Jersey governor, according to a poll released today.
Today's score tops Christie's previous high 59 - 36 percent job approval in an April 11 survey by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University.
Even Democrats approve...
In response to:
Charlie. you think Gregory`s rep0rt is neat, on tuesday I got a brand new Chevrolet from bringing in $5992 this-past/month and even more than ten k last munth. no-doubt about it, this really is the nicest job Ive had. I actually started eight months/ago and almost immediately started to bring in more than $84, per-hour. I follow the details here..http://thnlnk.com/Mel7/easymakes/321
- Circular firing squad: Democrats ready to dump on Obama if they lose the Senate Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- US training Syrian opposition for defense only against ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidates start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 4 hours ago