Americans are living longer lives, and the additional years of retirement are putting a strain on Social Security and Medicare. But raising the retirement age - a bipartisan cost-cutting favorite - is deeply problematic unless Americans are healthy when they reach their mid-60s and...
In response to:
like Anne replied I am blown away that anybody able to get paid $4053 in one month on the computer. did you read this website www.Info34.COM
The latest fiscal cliff plan from President Obama promised $400 billion in entitlement savings. An analysis by the Washington Post of the likely composition of those "savings" showed that nearly half of those cuts would come from requiring prescription drug rebates in Medicare. That would be a huge mistake for the country's fiscal and physical health.
- Business groups “blindsided” by Obama overtime redefinition Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- Trey Gowdy on Obama’s power grabs: “How does going from being a senator to a president re-write the Constitution?” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Criminal probe opening in GM recall? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago