I love the demeaning language you use to refer to conservatives women and minorities. "THESE" before "women and minorities" sounds an awful lot like a racist/misogynistic code word to me, ma'am. Secondly, the only reason you've never seen a woman or a minority at a Tea Party/conservative event before, is because MSNBC and Buzzfeed, the only places you likely get your information, conveniently edit out their presence in their coverage of these events to further their own racist narrative. So open up your information horizons before you cast your racist stones. Learn the history of your racist party too while you're at it.
- NYT: After six weeks of U.S. airstrikes, ISIS has “scarcely budged” Allahpundit 21 mins ago
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Secret Service failures may expand no-walking zone around White House Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- NYT: Daniel Inouye was the senator who told Kirsten Gillibrand that he likes his girls chubby Allahpundit 3 hours ago