Swing-state surveys from the triumvirate of CBS News, the New York Times and Quinnipiac have been polling Viagra for liberals all year. Their new release on the state of play in Florida, Ohio and Virginia is no exception. According to their final numbers, Obama leads by five in Ohio, by one in Florida and by two in Virginia. If this is the case, this election is over, and the president will easily cruise to re-election. But there are major, if not fatal, flaws with all three results. Ed Morrissey has done an excellent job running down the...
Here's a small but revealing sample of the idiocy of pro-Obama voters, who evidently think second terms are more or less automatic, and therefore have no intention of voting. This is from a Lefty Hotbed State, California: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R4431aiGr4 While CA is not a battleground State, I believe it's a good indication of the national attitudes of the average Left winger citizen.
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 8 mins ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 47 mins ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 3 hours ago