More specifically, she's demanding Religious organizations, namely Catholic, be forced by the government to provide coverage for her birth control, including abortificants. She freely chose to attend a Catholic University, and freely chose to buy their insurance plan, knowing full well what it would and would not cover. But hey - it's not her responsibility to like, read stuff. How can it also be her responsibility to protect herself from her own clumsy sex romps with weak liberal men?
- End of an era: Chelsea Clinton leaves NBC Ed Morrissey 47 mins ago
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago