More specifically, she's demanding Religious organizations, namely Catholic, be forced by the government to provide coverage for her birth control, including abortificants. She freely chose to attend a Catholic University, and freely chose to buy their insurance plan, knowing full well what it would and would not cover. But hey - it's not her responsibility to like, read stuff. How can it also be her responsibility to protect herself from her own clumsy sex romps with weak liberal men?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 5 hours ago