You already know all the supposed reasons conservatives should feel downtrodden heading into Tuesday: The Obama campaign's balleyhooed turnout machine, heavily Democratic state polls in places like Ohio, Nate Silver's electoral model, and the overwhelming conventional wisdom in the media all suggest the president will limp over the finish line on Tuesday and secure four more years. I've already written about why I think the race will ultimately hinge on turnout and enthusiasm, both of which could break either way in three days. But while liberals attempt to sow seeds of despair -- perhaps in an act of Freudian...
Yeah, Microsoft Excel and Monte Carlo Simulation Software apparently is a crystal ball to a liberal. LOL. His predictive model is based on whatever happy horseshiz he chooses to punch into it. It might have had some credibility if he'd predicted a reasonable margin, but Silver says it's going to be a massive Obama landslide that eclipses his 2008 win. Do you libtards actually believe that? We know you guys believe anything another liberal tells you, but seriously, you really think Obama voters will turn out in way higher numbers than in 2008? In addition, you think that Republicans and Independents will have a much lower turn out than in 2008? Because that's the basis of Silver's silly model, and every other poll out there.
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 4 hours ago