You already know all the supposed reasons conservatives should feel downtrodden heading into Tuesday: The Obama campaign's balleyhooed turnout machine, heavily Democratic state polls in places like Ohio, Nate Silver's electoral model, and the overwhelming conventional wisdom in the media all suggest the president will limp over the finish line on Tuesday and secure four more years. I've already written about why I think the race will ultimately hinge on turnout and enthusiasm, both of which could break either way in three days. But while liberals attempt to sow seeds of despair -- perhaps in an act of Freudian...
Yeah, Microsoft Excel and Monte Carlo Simulation Software apparently is a crystal ball to a liberal. LOL. His predictive model is based on whatever happy horseshiz he chooses to punch into it. It might have had some credibility if he'd predicted a reasonable margin, but Silver says it's going to be a massive Obama landslide that eclipses his 2008 win. Do you libtards actually believe that? We know you guys believe anything another liberal tells you, but seriously, you really think Obama voters will turn out in way higher numbers than in 2008? In addition, you think that Republicans and Independents will have a much lower turn out than in 2008? Because that's the basis of Silver's silly model, and every other poll out there.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 5 hours ago