Funny comment, "He didn't call your father a liar, he just said he wasn't telling the truth," Um, wake-up call O'Donnell, you can call someone a liar without using the word liar--if someone isn't telling the truth that makes them a liar. If I say your mother was paid money to spend time with morally deficient men in seedy hotels, I haven't called you a Son of a Wh____, have I? Of course I have, I just used more words to do it in!
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 24 minutes ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago