The White House is pushing new government spending to "spur economic growth," protect manufacturing plants and "create good-paying jobs" to help America's middle class. Yet across the country, with aggressive lobbying by the...
Philadelphia has 19 voting districts and over 50,000 votes were cast, not one vote for Romney. Does anyone else think this is very odd?
Here's the latest example of head-splitting cognitive dissonance in Washington: President Obama used his State of the Union address to crusade for a revitalized U.S. manufacturing sector. But while he pays lip service to supporting businesses that build their products on American soil, Obama and his left-wing operatives are hell-bent on driving a key sector of the U.S. manufacturing industry six feet under: the American firearms and ammunition industry.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 9 hours ago