As the plot unfolds, we're told Brian was raised Catholic, and as he sits in a pew and looks around at religious pictures, he cracks gay jokes in his mind. He sees the Apostles:...
Sounds like you maybe part of a rather large group of people who have issues with the Republicans, but also don't feel at home with the Democrats. I'm in that bunch too. I tend to tolerate the social stances of the GOP because they seem less destructive to the economy. But given the choice, I'd much rather have a candidate who stayed out of my bedroom & my wallet.
NBC's sitcom "The New Normal" isn't just trying to remake society for the Gay Left. It's trying to remake Christianity, which is to say, destroy it. For its October 22 episode, "The Godparent Trap," NBC ran promos with the gay character Brian in the confessional, and the priest sneering, "If you're not going to take this seriously, I'm going to go back to playing Angry Birds."
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago