The Day of Doom is Upon Us

Jeffrey135 Wrote: Mar 01, 2013 11:13 AM
Great column Mr Starnes!

Chris Christie Won't Be At CPAC

Jeffrey135 Wrote: Feb 26, 2013 1:39 PM
Christie has shown he has to do a bit of juggling to be effective politically. I agree that some of his actions of late appear to be slights to the GOP and conservatives. However, Christie is a governor in the real world. To be an effective political leader at this time, it's necessary to do some things that aren't going to be popular with conservatives. I think Christie should go to CPAC and explain his actions. But we're not going to ever win any victories if we toss any politician that isn't with us 100%. Be sparing with using the RINO word. I think loosing Christie to the Democratic party would be a major defeat. And you've got to know that they are busy massaging his ego as he's busy massaging Obama's.

Farewell, Mr. Boortz

Jeffrey135 Wrote: Jan 10, 2013 12:24 PM
gonna miss you Neal. Thanks Mr. Towery for a great send off column. Boortz deserves a lot of applause for his great show. Wish I could have seen his send off gala at the Fox theater.
So the choices are a few try and pull on the rope while the train rolls off the bridge. not much achieved. or the few plan on the train going off the cliff very soon and try to make the best of it. i.e. buy a few packs of marsh mellows that can be roasted in the explosion. ... i like marsh mellows.

The 'New Normal' Christianity?

Jeffrey135 Wrote: Oct 26, 2012 11:42 AM
Sounds like you maybe part of a rather large group of people who have issues with the Republicans, but also don't feel at home with the Democrats. I'm in that bunch too. I tend to tolerate the social stances of the GOP because they seem less destructive to the economy. But given the choice, I'd much rather have a candidate who stayed out of my bedroom & my wallet.

There is no California

Jeffrey135 Wrote: Aug 16, 2012 5:06 PM
The sate could be paradise on earth. It's amazing how the wrong mindset can wreck a place. Keep the land and just shake certain citizens around enough that they'll move to Oregon.
seniors? they think like P.T. Barnum. sucker born every minute. We're all stupid to them.

The 14th Victim at Fort Hood

Jeffrey135 Wrote: Jul 30, 2012 3:09 PM
Not sure it is the President's job to determine what crimes Hassan is charged with. Definitely think he should be charged here though. Who would actually make that determination?

Video: Scott Walker Declares Victory

Jeffrey135 Wrote: Jun 06, 2012 3:27 PM
are you implying the union guys are like veal?

A Book for Republicans

Jeffrey135 Wrote: May 23, 2012 1:52 PM
Done! In my family's case anyway.