"In 1960, two-thirds (68%) of all twenty-somethings were married. In 2008, just 26% were." "To get a sense of how different attitudes were in the 1960s, perhaps this will do it. (M)arried women were asked, ‘In your opinion, do you think it is all right for a woman to have sexual relations before marriage...
For those interested in Founding Fathers such as George Washington, Thomas Jefferson along with learning Austrian economics and the "Wealth of Nations" by Adam Smith (check out): www.constitutionliberty. com Sign up for the Newsletter! Thanks.
It's no secret that marriage has been in decline in America, but most people don't realize how quickly it has been crumbling. The numbers are staggering and the sea change in attitude that has gone along with them would shock previous generations of Americans.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago