In response to:
Not really. They are rich, limousine liberals from Chicago, who believe they are doing us a favor by ruling over us. Chew on this for a minute. I was on a golf course driving range once when Obama showed up. There must have been 20 vehicles and at least 30 secret service agents and other staff. How much did it cost to pay for the President's 4 hour round of golf that day in terms of manpower and equipment? $50,000 or more? Then think about how much you paid in taxes last year. How many months or years do you have to work just to pay for one round of presidential golf?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 minutes ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 5 hours ago