In response to:
Not really. They are rich, limousine liberals from Chicago, who believe they are doing us a favor by ruling over us. Chew on this for a minute. I was on a golf course driving range once when Obama showed up. There must have been 20 vehicles and at least 30 secret service agents and other staff. How much did it cost to pay for the President's 4 hour round of golf that day in terms of manpower and equipment? $50,000 or more? Then think about how much you paid in taxes last year. How many months or years do you have to work just to pay for one round of presidential golf?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago