In response to:
Not really. They are rich, limousine liberals from Chicago, who believe they are doing us a favor by ruling over us. Chew on this for a minute. I was on a golf course driving range once when Obama showed up. There must have been 20 vehicles and at least 30 secret service agents and other staff. How much did it cost to pay for the President's 4 hour round of golf that day in terms of manpower and equipment? $50,000 or more? Then think about how much you paid in taxes last year. How many months or years do you have to work just to pay for one round of presidential golf?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 12 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 13 hours ago