That argument becomes much harder to make after reading a discussion of the 2008 Minnesota Senate race in "Who's Counting?", a new book by conservative journalist John Fund and former Bush Justice Department official Hans von Spakovsky. Although the authors cover the whole range of voter fraud issues, their chapter on Minnesota...
In response to:
Liberals (practically speaking,Democrats) are addicted to power. Addicts will cheat, lie & betray to get more of what they crave. Let us stop being astonished, & begin planning the intervention. Because if we don't get control of this addiction, it will not merely destroy the addicted -- it will destroy our country & our children's futures. - Relentless resist their current attempts to subvert the voter rolls & elections; - Tireless work to win by a cheat-proof margin; - Ruthlessly change the rules to foreclose future cheating. Best regards,
In the eyes of the Obama administration, most Democratic lawmakers and left-leaning editorial pages across the country, voter fraud is a problem that doesn't exist. Allegations of fraud, they say, are little more than pretexts conjured up by Republicans to justify voter ID laws designed to suppress Democratic turnout.
- Comment registration is now open! Ed Morrissey 59 minutes ago
- Video: Alabama widows kicked off of insurance because of ObamaCare Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin: Yeah, we had soldiers in Crimea before the plebiscite Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago