In response to:
I hate to say it, but when I'm overworked, I put in less time on each project. I don't understand that the IRS tax-exempt division was so overworked by so many new groups seeking tax-exempt status (well, not really--we know that the numbers weren't up), that they asked even more detailed questions, presumably so they could extend their investigations even further.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 7 hours ago