Three months ago today, President Obama woke up to the news that US Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans had been murdered during a terrorist attack on our consulate in Benghazi. The president had been informed that an active attack was underway the night before -- but how actively he followed the developing raid, and what (if any) orders he issued, remains a mystery. On September 12, the president skipped his daily intelligence briefing and flew to Las Vegas for a campaign rally. This much we know. The Obama campaign eventually accused Republicans of "politicizing" the massacre...
Four Americans were murdered. This was the third successful terrorist attack on Hussein's watch. The evidence shows the threat was known well in advance yet no additional security was ordered. There was a cover up. This is irrefutable. Nixon was impeached for something that that rated at best a criminal misdemeanor and he wasn't even the person who did it. Bill Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice when he was caught with his schlong in the wrong woman. This administration is responsible for the murder of four Americans and this Congress won't even seriously address the issue. I guaranteed you this. If this kind of evidence were stacked against any of us we would already be in prison. Where is the justice?
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 33 minutes ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago