As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
Piers Morgan, What you fail to understand is this is not your country. Although your presence here is legal your opinions regarding our laws and policies is unwelcome. In any other country you would be deported for running your mouth. We Americans are nicer people. You have to actually break laws before we will run you out. Sometimes we still won't act. What you should do is consider yourself fortunate enough to have been granted legal status and shut the @#ck up. Leave U.S. laws and policies to us citizens. It is our country, not yours.
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 4 minutes ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago