As I wrote yesterday, Dianne Feinstein's "assault weapons" bill is pretty much dead. Why? Harry Reid won't bring it to the floor for a vote as part of a larger gun control package but has given Feinstein the option to offer the legislation as an amendment. Why? Because he couldn't round up even 40 votes, which means a dozen Democrats (not just those evil Republicans) were planning to vote against it. Reid's move to not bring the legislation to the floor caused CNN's Piers Morgan, who has been using the Sandy Hook tragedy to boost his pathetic ratings, to have...
First of all Michael Moore is a capitalist who pretends to be a communist in order to make money. Every word that comes out of his mouth is pure BS intended to keep his name in the media and make people buy his low quality productions. Piers Morgan is not even a citizen of this country. As such, his only concern with our laws its to respect them, obey them and keep his mouth shut about them. Now they think banning assault weapons will eliminate mass murders? Study some recent history guys. Hitler banned ownership of all guns and it enabled one of the largest mass murders in world history.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago