I was in the break room in the headquarters of a major home improvement company a couple of years ago. On the bulletin board that also has the minimum wage and other labor rules posted, was a company advertisement for 50 IT jobs for the major home improvement company. The unusual thing - only Indians (sub continent; not How?) applications would be accepted. The floor that break room was on already had a near majority of Indians (sub continent, not How?). And no, the headquarters was not in India.
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 44 minutes ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago