I was in the break room in the headquarters of a major home improvement company a couple of years ago. On the bulletin board that also has the minimum wage and other labor rules posted, was a company advertisement for 50 IT jobs for the major home improvement company. The unusual thing - only Indians (sub continent; not How?) applications would be accepted. The floor that break room was on already had a near majority of Indians (sub continent, not How?). And no, the headquarters was not in India.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 12 hours ago