I was in the break room in the headquarters of a major home improvement company a couple of years ago. On the bulletin board that also has the minimum wage and other labor rules posted, was a company advertisement for 50 IT jobs for the major home improvement company. The unusual thing - only Indians (sub continent; not How?) applications would be accepted. The floor that break room was on already had a near majority of Indians (sub continent, not How?). And no, the headquarters was not in India.
- In Vermont, single-payer healthcare quietly disappears Jazz Shaw 26 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Texas theater to show “Team America” in place of canceled “Interview” Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Party time at the Green Party. Andrew Cuomo bans fracking in New York Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- It’s official: GOP will have biggest House majority since before the New Deal Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush: I’m going to try to persuade Republican voters to back immigration reform Allahpundit 13 hours ago