The mainstream media may have outdid even their own gutter level standards in obsessing over Mitt Romney's statement(s) about the still growing crisis in the Middle East rather than the "the fact that you have Islamic flags being hoisted over American Embassies, the fact that an American Ambassador is dead," as exasperated liberal commentator and Obama supporter Kirsten Powers even had to fume about during an interview with Fox's Megyn Kelly (below). "It is just absolutely, utterly insane," Powers nearly screamed in frustration over the shameless incompetence of her liberal media colleagues.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 12 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 14 hours ago