Meteorologist are more accurate than that on short term forecasts. For instance, a 70% chance of rain means for a given area 70% of it will have rain. You could be in that area, look out your window every day and see no rain, yet the forecast could be right every time; you would think is was 100% incorrect, but you would be wrong.
- Don’t stop believin’: Kerry staying “at least” another day in Switzerland to keep Iran talks going Allahpundit 37 mins ago
- Video: ISIS floating truce while Iraq Iran takes back Tikrit Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson insults your intelligence… again Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Obama issues sanctions against hackers, calls cyberwar a “national emergency” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Arkansas’s Republican governor: I want some changes to this RFRA bill before I sign it Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Crisis in Indiana: Random small-town pizzeria says it won’t cater gay weddings; Update: Might not re-open? Allahpundit 3 hours ago