Ann Coulter on "The View"

Jeff7505 Wrote: Sep 27, 2012 10:28 PM
Ann is so much smarter than that entire panel combined. They didn't let her finish a thought without clucking like a bunch of wet hens. The were afraid to let her speak because they knew she was right.

Ann Coulter on "The View"

Jeff7505 Wrote: Sep 27, 2012 10:25 PM
Whoopee is an idiot.
You're off to a good start. Now, what about "marry me?"
The brilliance of today's Democrat Party is their ability to manipulate language. They make outrageous claims and accusations that keep Republicans on the defensive. While we try to make reasonable arguments about policy, Democrats seek to frighten voters away from voting Republican by using words like "extremist" or phrases like "war on women" or by exploiting deep fears within certain groups of people with fearmongering phrases like, "they'll put y'all back in chains." These are disgusting and shameless tactics, but sadly they work on a lot of people. If Republicans attempted to use such vile methods to get votes, they could never count on the mainstream media's support, as the Democrats can. We'll have to take the high road.
Accusing Conservatives of opposing this president because of his race is the only effective tactic Democrats have. We don't care what is color is, we only care what his policies are. If we can convince the majority of Americans this is true, the Democratic party will crumble.

Blacks and Same Sex Marriage

Jeff7505 Wrote: May 21, 2012 8:16 PM
If Obama is not successful, Whites as well as Blacks should see it as an indictment of radical leftism. I only wish the first Black president had been a Conservative. That would have brought this country together in a wonderful, unprecedented way.

Mixing and Matching

Jeff7505 Wrote: Apr 17, 2012 11:56 PM
Your comments smack of racism and the delusion that you are somehow superior to those who disagree with you. Pathetic.

Mixing and Matching

Jeff7505 Wrote: Apr 17, 2012 11:55 PM
The term "progressive" makes me nauseous. There's nothing progressive about trying to turn the greatest country on earth into another socialist cesspool.

Mixing and Matching

Jeff7505 Wrote: Apr 17, 2012 11:53 PM
You should read the columns of Star Parker. She was also on welfare at one time. Now she is a brilliant, dynamic, persuasive Conservative Black woman. You might begin to see there is another way to see the world than the way you have chosen.

Mixing and Matching

Jeff7505 Wrote: Apr 17, 2012 11:50 PM
Allison: Why do you express your opinions as if they were demonstrable facts? Your ego must rival that of Mr. Obama. I have the humility to state: I BELIEVE there is a creator. I don't try to shove that belief down your throat. Eventually, we'll both know for sure, one way or the other. Where is your humility? Does it comfort you to imagine there is nothing in the universe that is greater than you? I would not find that notion comforting at all. I'm aware of my frailties and imperfections. I suspect you are blind to yours.