Last week Secretary of State Hillary Clinton stepped down from her lofty position amidst a sycophantic outpouring of hot air as journalists and fellow politicians abandoned their roles and assumed positions as Hillary courtiers, duly attending to the bidding of their lord and mistress. This would include, but was not limited to singing praiseful odes to her ladyship, ignoring her errors, helping to cover up her mistakes, and attempting to damage the reputations of any person who refused to play along with the charade. At the center of the love-fest was the former Secretary herself, appearing before a Senate panel to...
In response to:
How about option #3: plane crash.
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago