The focus on the controversy is silly, but in our media-saturated world, it's the way things play out, with lots of...
This whole article is just a movie review? A movie most self-respecting guys won't watch under practically any circumstance? Relates to religious beliefs, the liberal gay marriage agenda, presidential campaigns, and politics how? I enjoyed the read, but say what you mean next time. At least follow the convention of having the essay support the thesis statement. I'm just a poor guy out here, trying to relate to women everyday, all day long. I say exactly what I mean and they read stuff into it that isn't there. They wrap everything in anecdotes and references that are so obscure it can't possibly be my fault when there is miss-understanding. Truly enjoyed the essay but no way I'm watching that movie. Thanks, Jeff
Sex is always interesting, but mix it with politics in a presidential campaign and it becomes downright sensational. First Amendment guarantees of free speech get lost in the protest when gay couples meet to make out at Chick-fil-A. Instead of ordering the spicy chicken sandwich, these men and men and women and women spice up their relationship with rage against Dan Cathy, the born-again president of Chick-fil-A, for saying he supports "the biblical definition of the family unit."
- Christie: I am certainly unimpressed with Obama’s leadership on ISIS Ed Morrissey 24 mins ago
- Secret Service missed an armed ex-con … in elevator … with President Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NY Gov candidate deploys new version of “Daisy” ad Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows 50% support Obama’s handling of ISIS now Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago