The focus on the controversy is silly, but in our media-saturated world, it's the way things play out, with lots of...
This whole article is just a movie review? A movie most self-respecting guys won't watch under practically any circumstance? Relates to religious beliefs, the liberal gay marriage agenda, presidential campaigns, and politics how? I enjoyed the read, but say what you mean next time. At least follow the convention of having the essay support the thesis statement. I'm just a poor guy out here, trying to relate to women everyday, all day long. I say exactly what I mean and they read stuff into it that isn't there. They wrap everything in anecdotes and references that are so obscure it can't possibly be my fault when there is miss-understanding. Truly enjoyed the essay but no way I'm watching that movie. Thanks, Jeff
Sex is always interesting, but mix it with politics in a presidential campaign and it becomes downright sensational. First Amendment guarantees of free speech get lost in the protest when gay couples meet to make out at Chick-fil-A. Instead of ordering the spicy chicken sandwich, these men and men and women and women spice up their relationship with rage against Dan Cathy, the born-again president of Chick-fil-A, for saying he supports "the biblical definition of the family unit."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 10 hours ago