It's budget week in America, and for the first time in four years, both houses of Congress will respect the law and produce a blueprint for the coming fiscal year. The release of the president's budget, which was due by statute on February 4, has been delayed for a second time until April 8. Senate Democrats will finally unveil their plan on Wednesday, with a single day mark-up planned for Thursday. Sen. Jeff Sessions, the ranking Republican on his chamber's budget committee, says he fears Harry Reid and Patty Murray's caucus will introduce a budget that raises taxes by...
In response to:
As long as they get rid of Obama care. Do the Republicans have 67 votes in the Senate and 291 votes in the house? I think not.
- Finally: George W. Bush take the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 41 mins ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Audio: And now a word from Mike Ditka about this Redskins “horsesh*t” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications for 2016: No comment. Noah Rothman 4 hours ago