The answer, of course, is that it would cut back on the medications for children. Why? Because that would be what was most likely to get the budget cuts restored. If they cut back on building statues of Benedict Arnold, people might ask why they were building statues of...
George Soros is really poor. so is Corzine, Kerry, Pelosi and Reid. Steven Spielberg is broke too. Bill Gates and Warren buffet just ran out of money as well. dont' forget the crook John Corzine. Al gore is penniless. And susan rice just ran out of money. The republicans must stolen it from them.
Back in my teaching days, many years ago, one of the things I liked to ask the class to consider was this: Imagine a government agency with only two tasks: (1) building statues of Benedict Arnold and (2) providing life-saving medications to children. If this agency's budget were cut, what would it do?
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 6 minutes ago
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 46 minutes ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 3 hours ago