President Obama rehashed many familiar themes this evening, calling on Congress to act on a host of issues -- and vowing to take unilateral executive action if they fail to sufficiently address his priorities. A few passages were newsworthy: Obama denounced the looming sequester cuts, voiced support for "modest" Medicare reforms, called for another stimulus, resurrected cap and trade, pushed comprehensive immigration reform, backed a national hike in the minimum wage, announced another major troop draw-down in Afghanistan, and insisted that Congress allow up-or-down votes on a series of gun control measures. As is his habit, the president was...
Obviously, Obama did not spend one minute on how to protect America from the Iranian nukes and North Korean ballistic missile nuke warheads that can hit millions of defenseless Americans. Obama chose to disarm the good law abiding Americans from their guns because gun is not a toy while sacrificing the right of Americans to protect themselves where local police will not be available on time. Base on his empty promises of the ‘State of the Union’, Obama will do nothing to stop the Iranian-North Korean nukes and ballistic missile cooperation as the UN failed to do just that in futile resolutions that did not bothered either Iran or North Korea regimes. Israel former Foreign Minister is right to tell the world that the Emperor of the White...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago