We're at seven hours and counting already, with the Kentucky Senator betraying no signs of slowing down. His has utterly dominated Twitter all afternoon. An irritated, hapless Harry Reid stopped by to try to put an end to the soliloquy over an hour ago, but Paul objected, so on it goes. In case you were curious, the longest filibuster in history was conducted by Sen. Strom Thurmond of South Carolina. He spoke for 24 hours and 18 minutes straight against a civil rights bill, which eventually passed the Senate with unanimous Republican support (Democrats were split). As Kevin...
In response to:
Thanks the Lord for great patriotic American Senator Rand Paul who stood up for the US Constitution that is trashed on a daily basis by the socialistic drone dictator Obama and his liberal deceitful media that cover up his anti-America executive orders against the American people. Senator Rand Paul was the pride of most of the American people when he stand up for the American people during more than 12 hours against the new drone dictator Obama who gave himself the authority to kill any American that he believes need to be killed with no trial or day in court. The GOP must prevent President Obama from acting like the king of America who can kill Americans without finding them guilty in court of law. Obama drone attacks in Pakistan...
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago