We're at seven hours and counting already, with the Kentucky Senator betraying no signs of slowing down. His has utterly dominated Twitter all afternoon. An irritated, hapless Harry Reid stopped by to try to put an end to the soliloquy over an hour ago, but Paul objected, so on it goes. In case you were curious, the longest filibuster in history was conducted by Sen. Strom Thurmond of South Carolina. He spoke for 24 hours and 18 minutes straight against a civil rights bill, which eventually passed the Senate with unanimous Republican support (Democrats were split). As Kevin...
In response to:
Thanks the Lord for great patriotic American Senator Rand Paul who stood up for the US Constitution that is trashed on a daily basis by the socialistic drone dictator Obama and his liberal deceitful media that cover up his anti-America executive orders against the American people. Senator Rand Paul was the pride of most of the American people when he stand up for the American people during more than 12 hours against the new drone dictator Obama who gave himself the authority to kill any American that he believes need to be killed with no trial or day in court. The GOP must prevent President Obama from acting like the king of America who can kill Americans without finding them guilty in court of law. Obama drone attacks in Pakistan...
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 49 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Mitt Romney: Sure, there’s a chance I’ll run again Allahpundit 12 hours ago