Who was that man, and what has he done with Mitt Romney? The Republican presidential nominee was more cheerful, more prepared, more specific, more informed and more energetic than President Obama tonight, resulting in a genuine rout. Romney seemed eager to answer every question, Obama looked peeved and sluggish. For every straw man argument the president raised, his challenger offered a lengthy and detailed rebuttal, in full command of the facts. Romney won virtually every single exchange throughout the night -- on jobs, on deficits, on energy, on Medicare, on health care, and especially on the role of government. Obama's...
Will the ignorant and brainwashed American people continue to go like blind sheep to the slaughter house even if they realized that the Emperor is naked and has no clothes and no plan and no vision for a better America than the bankrupted America for the poor and voluntarily unemployed. Will the stupid shameless Americans continue to go blind after the lies of the Obama about Romney increasing the Medicare payment of our elderly seniors which is nothing else but lies and deceit of the media? Will the stupid illiterate Americans of the failed America public schools continue to go blind after the lies of the Obama and his liberal Pravda style media that claims that Romney will increase taxes on the Middle Class by 5 trillion dollars and...
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago