As Michelle Malkin would say, beltway barnacles John McCain and Lindsey Graham have crawled out from under their rock of irrelevancy to feed their attention starved egos. McCain and Graham are slamming Senator Rand Paul's efforts to stand up for civil liberties of American citizens, which he did through filibuster yesterday. They've even gone so far as saying Paul has done a disservice to the debate surrounding drone use. Apparently, pointing out the droning of American citizens on U.S. soil is unconstitutional and that Americans deserve due process before being killed is totally not helpful, or something....
The same old RINOs of the GOP keep stabbing the party and the American people that need a unified party rather than bunch of woossies. Senator Rand Paul represents the American people and their fight to keep their freedom and liberty under the corrupt dictatorship of Obama and his 40 Maoist czars. Thanks the Lord for great patriotic American Senator Rand Paul who stood up for the US Constitution that is trashed on a daily basis by the socialistic drone dictator Obama and his liberal deceitful media that cover up his anti-America executive orders against the American people. Senator Rand Paul was the pride of most of the American people when he stand up for the American people during more than 12 hours against the new drone dictator...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 minutes ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 4 hours ago