A leading Democrat in the U.S. Senate said the bones of an immigration reform bill will remain in place despite some anticipated tweaks. Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin, D-Ill., said some adjustments to the bipartisan measure were inevitable but the "basic agreement" needed to remain intact. "We have got to basically stick to the standard of what we've established, what we've agreed over the last three months,"...
The 8 gangsters that are also called US Senators should be arrested for selling America on the open market to the poor of the world. Obviously, nobody in the Obama regime know who are the faceless and nameless tens of thousands students that came to America from the Middle East including Gaza, Saudi Arabia, Chechnya, Pakistan Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and other hostile Mozlem Brother regimes and overstayed their visas and disappeared throughout America. Clearly, Obama regime do not check student and tourists that overstay their visas and get free food stamps, free Obama phones free Obama care that cost more than $100,000 for the terrorists of Boston marathon and their parents. The fake number of 11 million illegal invaders has nothing to do with any research except the fact that millions of them enjoy Obama food stamps and voted Obama in the last elections in return for the Obama check. The 40 million relatives of the 11 millions of illegal invaders of America will come from all over the Middle East, Asia and South America and flood America with millions of Mozlem brother terrorists, drug dealers and gangsters that America will never be able to deal with.
Sen. Dick Durbin -- Harry Reid's top lieutenant and one of four Democrats in the so-called 'gang of eight' -- says root-and-branch amendments to the proposed immigration legislation would be a non-starter:
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014