The Presidential Inauguration Committee set a goal of raising $50 million for Barack Obama's second inauguration, but have turned to big corporations and big labor unions in order to make it there. AT&T, Bank of America, FedEx, Microsoft and Coca-Cola are all on the official list of inauguration donors this year. Joining those corporations are the American Federation of Government Employees, the American Postal Workers Union,...
I'm loving this because when the time comes for these unions to start paying pensions to these people when they start retiring in large numbers and the money isn't there then who will they blame then? The great Ponzi scheme is about to be revealed folks and its not going to be pretty. Make sure you thank your democrat lawmakers for "helping" you in exchange for voting them in. They'll be fat and happy and you will be in trouble.
President Obama's 2009 inauguration was bolstered by the feelings of "hope and change" that boosted the President to electoral victory. His official inauguration committee eschewed corporate donations back then, but times have changed dramatically.
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 29 minutes ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 3 hours ago