The Presidential Inauguration Committee set a goal of raising $50 million for Barack Obama's second inauguration, but have turned to big corporations and big labor unions in order to make it there. AT&T, Bank of America, FedEx, Microsoft and Coca-Cola are all on the official list of inauguration donors this year. Joining those corporations are the American Federation of Government Employees, the American Postal Workers Union,...
I'm loving this because when the time comes for these unions to start paying pensions to these people when they start retiring in large numbers and the money isn't there then who will they blame then? The great Ponzi scheme is about to be revealed folks and its not going to be pretty. Make sure you thank your democrat lawmakers for "helping" you in exchange for voting them in. They'll be fat and happy and you will be in trouble.
President Obama's 2009 inauguration was bolstered by the feelings of "hope and change" that boosted the President to electoral victory. His official inauguration committee eschewed corporate donations back then, but times have changed dramatically.
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 16 mins ago
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 56 mins ago
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 3 hours ago