For a year now, Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Darrell Issa has issued multiple threats to hold officials of the Obama Justice Department in contempt for their obstruction of justice surrounding the Fast and Furious scandal. Despite his senior status within the Obama administration, Attorney General Eric Holder has not been immune from those threats as he continues to withhold 74,000 Fast and Furious documents from Congressional investigators. His repeated stonewalling and coverup of Fast and Furious, which I document extensively in my new book Fast and Furious: Barack Obama's Bloodiest Scandal and Its Shameless Coverup, has not...
In response to:
Tell that to the family that lost their son because of this "botched" operation.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014