For a year now, Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Darrell Issa has issued multiple threats to hold officials of the Obama Justice Department in contempt for their obstruction of justice surrounding the Fast and Furious scandal. Despite his senior status within the Obama administration, Attorney General Eric Holder has not been immune from those threats as he continues to withhold 74,000 Fast and Furious documents from Congressional investigators. His repeated stonewalling and coverup of Fast and Furious, which I document extensively in my new book Fast and Furious: Barack Obama's Bloodiest Scandal and Its Shameless Coverup, has not...
In response to:
Tell that to the family that lost their son because of this "botched" operation.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 37 mins ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago