For a year now, Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Darrell Issa has issued multiple threats to hold officials of the Obama Justice Department in contempt for their obstruction of justice surrounding the Fast and Furious scandal. Despite his senior status within the Obama administration, Attorney General Eric Holder has not been immune from those threats as he continues to withhold 74,000 Fast and Furious documents from Congressional investigators. His repeated stonewalling and coverup of Fast and Furious, which I document extensively in my new book Fast and Furious: Barack Obama's Bloodiest Scandal and Its Shameless Coverup, has not...
In response to:
Tell that to the family that lost their son because of this "botched" operation.
- New study shows casual pot use connected to brain abnormalities Ed Morrissey 39 minutes ago
- Minnesota to outsource ObamaCare exchange management to private sector Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Kansas Dems reportedly trying to recruit … Kathleen Sebelius for Senate Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Lerner, DoJ discussed criminal prosecution of tax-exempt applicants Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Ukrainian forces advancing in east as showdown nears Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Detroit cuts deal with retired first responders on pensions Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago