Well, that's one way to get people involved in the political process, Chris Matthews. The entire clip below shows a barrage of ridiculous statements coming from the MSNBC host, but calling those who aren't voting "idiots" definitely won the segment. MSNBC's Alex Wagner agreed with Matthews by saying, "This is true." The good stuff starts at 2:43.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 48 mins ago
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 4 hours ago