So why are Democrats planning to make their convention a celebration of abortion and gay marriage? The Obama campaign has given a new and prominent surrogate role to Sandra Fluke, the former Georgetown law student and full-time lefty activist who achieved notoriety after Rush Limbaugh called...
Sandra Fluke as a spokesperson? It is obvious that the entrance requirements for law school have dropped to the bottom since I went to law school over 25 years ago. She testified that it can cost thousands of dollars for contraception. I guess she has not been to a Planned Parenthood Clinic where they hand out all sorts of contraception devices and will do an abortion "on demand." Even if she went to the local Wallgreens or CVS, I think she will get out of there with spending less than $20 for a month's worth. Talk about out-of-touch. It an example of the blind leading the blind. In fact, that is an insult to the blind because it is worse.
"This election, to me, is about which candidate is more likely to return us to full employment," says former President Bill Clinton in a new ad released by the Obama campaign. Most voters would agree, at least if one believes countless polls that show the economy and jobs are the nation's top concern.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 8 hours ago