In response to:
Let's see, $654,000,000 at $75/hr for a standard programmer; that comes to 4192 man-years of work done in 3 calendar years; equals nearly 1400 people working full time for three years. That of course doesn't count the people at the insurance companies working on their end and the HHS employees, and the IRS employees, .... And now we're throwing more money and man-hours at it to fix it? Whose pocket did all that money end up in?
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 18 hours ago