In response to:
Let's see, $654,000,000 at $75/hr for a standard programmer; that comes to 4192 man-years of work done in 3 calendar years; equals nearly 1400 people working full time for three years. That of course doesn't count the people at the insurance companies working on their end and the HHS employees, and the IRS employees, .... And now we're throwing more money and man-hours at it to fix it? Whose pocket did all that money end up in?
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 44 minutes ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago