ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! The Republican House passed a bill calling for the delay and for reopening the government and the Obamacrats refused. They passed this monstrosity in the dark of night without negotiation, consideration, debate, or Republican support. They defended it in the re-election, in speeches across the country, and in the Supreme Court. They spent $653million building their web site and strong-arming the insurance industry to play their game. Now let them live with the results. Let the American people know what the Democrats have wrought. Let the American people see what socialism and government overreach feels like.
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 49 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago