They fixed the budget the same way they always fix it: wrapping it up with a big red bow and shipping it to the taxpayers of the future. As Robert Bixby of the fiscal watchdog group The Concord Coalition puts it, the deal "requires...
If you think Rachel`s story is good..., in the last month my cousin basically got paid $5566 workin a fifteen hour week in their apartment and the're friend's sister-in-law`s neighbour has been doing this for 10-months and got paid over $5566 part-time from a labtop. applie the guide on this address... www.bing30.com
When it comes to serious, lasting budget constraints, our leaders in Washington have the escape talents of Houdini. The ominous approach of the fiscal cliff put Democrats in a position to extract a lot more revenue and Republicans to force real spending cuts. That prospect drove the two sides to agree that the only reasonable option was neither.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago