They fixed the budget the same way they always fix it: wrapping it up with a big red bow and shipping it to the taxpayers of the future. As Robert Bixby of the fiscal watchdog group The Concord Coalition puts it, the deal "requires...
If you think Rachel`s story is good..., in the last month my cousin basically got paid $5566 workin a fifteen hour week in their apartment and the're friend's sister-in-law`s neighbour has been doing this for 10-months and got paid over $5566 part-time from a labtop. applie the guide on this address... www.bing30.com
When it comes to serious, lasting budget constraints, our leaders in Washington have the escape talents of Houdini. The ominous approach of the fiscal cliff put Democrats in a position to extract a lot more revenue and Republicans to force real spending cuts. That prospect drove the two sides to agree that the only reasonable option was neither.
- Joe Biden 2012: Can you believe Mitt Romney wants to hit Syria? Allahpundit 51 mins ago
- Rally point: Should Obama start talking about combat forces now? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- International community concerned America violating international law by striking Syria? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Jihadi social media: Khorasan Group leader Muhsin al-Fadhli killed in U.S. airstrikes in Syria Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- NYT: On second thought, Bush did pull together a coalition on Iraq Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- U.S. had Assad’s cooperation during strikes on targets in Syria Noah Rothman 4 hours ago