They fixed the budget the same way they always fix it: wrapping it up with a big red bow and shipping it to the taxpayers of the future. As Robert Bixby of the fiscal watchdog group The Concord Coalition puts it, the deal "requires...
If you think Rachel`s story is good..., in the last month my cousin basically got paid $5566 workin a fifteen hour week in their apartment and the're friend's sister-in-law`s neighbour has been doing this for 10-months and got paid over $5566 part-time from a labtop. applie the guide on this address... www.bing30.com
When it comes to serious, lasting budget constraints, our leaders in Washington have the escape talents of Houdini. The ominous approach of the fiscal cliff put Democrats in a position to extract a lot more revenue and Republicans to force real spending cuts. That prospect drove the two sides to agree that the only reasonable option was neither.
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago