In response to:
Only the abject stupidity of an elected representative could choose to INTENTIONALLY make expanding small businesses that we desperately need harder and more costly. Wouldn't a better answer to be to lighten the oppressive tax burden on the brick & mortar businesses?
- Chris Christie on punishing drug users: If we’re going to be pro-life, let’s be pro-life all the way Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- The encore ObamaCare victory lap after the not-a-deadline-extension Erika Johnsen 58 minutes ago
- Eric Cantor: Obama and I totally had an angry conversation about immigration yesterday Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- America’s new labor battle: SEIU versus … Media Matters Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Phelim McAleer, Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Collin Raye Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Obama declines to endorse Biden for 2016 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago