By now, you're likely vaguely familiar with this race. In one corner stands 37-year Congressman and reflexive liberal Ed Markey, whose positions on certain issues are sometimes a bit muddled. In the other corner is (very) moderate Republican and political novice Gabriel Gomez, the son of Colombian immigrants, and a former Navy SEAL with a Harvard MBA. The latter candidate has an 'R' next to his name, which is why he's trailed in every single poll in his very blue state....
In response to:
Stupid is as stupid does...dimwits in Mass deserve the pain they voted for...Markey is a joke...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 8 hours ago