By now, you're likely vaguely familiar with this race. In one corner stands 37-year Congressman and reflexive liberal Ed Markey, whose positions on certain issues are sometimes a bit muddled. In the other corner is (very) moderate Republican and political novice Gabriel Gomez, the son of Colombian immigrants, and a former Navy SEAL with a Harvard MBA. The latter candidate has an 'R' next to his name, which is why he's trailed in every single poll in his very blue state....
In response to:
Stupid is as stupid does...dimwits in Mass deserve the pain they voted for...Markey is a joke...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 9 hours ago