By now, you're likely vaguely familiar with this race. In one corner stands 37-year Congressman and reflexive liberal Ed Markey, whose positions on certain issues are sometimes a bit muddled. In the other corner is (very) moderate Republican and political novice Gabriel Gomez, the son of Colombian immigrants, and a former Navy SEAL with a Harvard MBA. The latter candidate has an 'R' next to his name, which is why he's trailed in every single poll in his very blue state....
In response to:
Stupid is as stupid does...dimwits in Mass deserve the pain they voted for...Markey is a joke...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 8 hours ago