In a speech at Georgetown University, the president will lay out what the administration is billing as a comprehensive plan built on three pillars: cutting the nation's carbon pollution, leading global efforts to reduce carbon emissions and preparing the United States for the impacts of climate change. As part of that effort,...
This Doofus in the White House is an embarassment...
We know now that 76 percent of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck and what is President Obama focused on? Climate change. Today Obama will speak at Georgetown University to lay out a three part plan to take on the issue and to appease his environmentalist base.
- Great news: VA overpaying misclassified workers by millions … and can’t fix it Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Is “the bear” loose … or is it an ostrich? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago