Why criticize someone for their only skill? When you elect an unqualified, inexperienced, unaccomplished, incompetent, dangerously naive little community organizer as President, disaster is the only logical outcome.
On average, the President has attended a fundraiser every 60 hours. Over the weekend,he attended the 200th fundraiser of his campaign.
By way of comparison, President Bush attended 86 fundraisers over the entire course of his reelection campaign.
The left would like to blame this phenomenon on Citizens United. But as Karl Rove pointed out back in March, there have been plenty of indicia that the President's fundraising wasn't going to be all it was touted to...
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago