A one-year extension of the employee-side payroll tax cut was passed in December of 2011. It's scheduled to lapse along with the other fiscal cliff policies in 2012. This is a particularly popular tax cut because it goes by and large...
In response to:
He may be annoying, but it isn't spam. Look at three comments up : "up to I saw the check for $4913, I didn't believe ...that...my cousin could realey bringing home money in there spare time from there new laptop.. there aunt has been doing this for less than nine months and at present paid the depts on there mini mansion and got a gorgeous Renault 4. I went here, www.Ace60.com " That is spam.
The coming fiscal cliff's mix of tax hikes and spending cuts are projected to seriously hamper economic growth over the next two years, and Congressional leaders would be wise to negotiate fixes for the problems. One of the more popular potential fixes, however, is only going to hasten the coming entitlement crisis by worsening the finances of Social Security.
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 12 minutes ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: I think Republicans may have over-emphasized voter fraud Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Fatah, Hamas announce reconciliation pact, new elections Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Just a reminder: Lindsey Graham’s probably going to get reelected Allahpundit 3 hours ago