It's well-known that public schools are not graduating students as well-educated as before, that Americans score poorly on international tests, and that billions of federal dollars showered on public schools have not achieved any of the designated goals, which were to raise test scores and to eliminate the gap between higher income and lower income students. The Obama progressives want us to believe that...
Years ago, John Stormer wrote "None Dare Call it Treason" and "None Dare Call it Education". He explained how the entire nation has been infiltrated by communism, and provides chapter and verse to prove it. His later book, "None Dare Call it Education, 25 Years later" shows how things had gotten much worse during that time. The public schools hanged the method of teaching reading from the tried and true phonics (sound) method, to the "Look-say" method. The look-say method teaches a very limited vocabulary without the ability to learn new words. This results in a citizenry easily controlled. Our TV, movies, and media continue to indoctrinate the citizens. Bread and Circuses.
When we list the areas that Barack Obama wants to "fundamentally transform," as he promised before his 2008 election, let's not overlook his plans for education. They are as fundamentally transformational, costly and dictatorial as Obamacare.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 8 hours ago