Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
America coming together.....a joke. What he started dividing 4 years ago will only grow wider in his new term....civil war and strife? You don't know what civil war and strife will be like until the government runs out of money to pay welfare and foodstamps and has to cut the programs....talk about taking candy from a baby....no babies here. They will be out in the streets en masse looting and stealing from the working class....so give us a break here and face the facts.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 40 mins ago
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Watch ISIS’s Hollywood movie trailer goading U.S. to again invade Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hour ago
- VA whistleblower: IG “softened” report on veteran deaths Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- LA Senate poll: Landrieu stuck in the mid-40′s, undecideds strongly disapprove of Obama Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Luis Gutierrez: I have a duty to protect America, which is why I can’t support a border security bill Allahpundit 4 hours ago